Bongo Us - Greedy Scammers !

1 of 18 Bongo Us reviews

Update added by user May 01

I bought a pair of nice fashion sneakers from Aureus but they do not ship outside of US.So I went searching though the internet for a service that can get the shoes and send them to me.

I am not an *** to pay this!

I will buy 3 pairs for that amount of money here!This looks like a scam!

Original review posted by user May 01

I bought a pair of nice fashion sneakers from Aureus but they do not ship outside of US. So I went searching though the internet for a service that can get the shoes and send them to me. I found Bongous International (so unlucky!). I was so happy until the shoes arrived at Bongous warehouse. The price of the shoes with free shipping to the warehouse is 68$. Now they want me to pay 200+$ for shipping them to me(France). This includes shipping and some duty taxes that are 2x the the price of the actual product. I contacted them and they told me that this is the correct price!

I am not an *** to pay this! I will buy 3 pairs for that amount of money here! This is nothing but a scam!

People please!!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE GREEDY BASTARDS!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Aureus Shoes
Review category
Shipping
review #839442 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bongo Us? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 18 Bongo Us reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bongo Us. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bongo Us.
Filing a new complaint about
×